We strive to keep improving, so if you have any reasonable suggestions or recommendations for improvement for security and privacy, please contact us at
Information you provide to us
We collect and use personal and business information that you voluntarily provide to us as follows:
- Website Visits – Our cookie stores your IP address to allow us to know if you are a returning visitor, and to calculate traffic statistics as you move through the site. If you choose not to accept cookies you can still visit most areas of the Website, but you may be unable to access certain menus
- Purchases – When you purchase a product, we only record the email address you provide so we can send you your licenses. We never store credit card information, addresses or phone numbers and these are processed securely by our payment gateway providers.
- Support – When you request support, services or information about the products or our Website we will record your IP address and the content of the chat you have with our support representatives
- Contests and Promotions – When you sign up for our newsletter, we use your email address to send you promotional information
- Correspondence – If you contact us we will collect the personal information contained within your correspondence (including e-mail addresses)
Information we may collect
We may automatically collect statistical or aggregate non-personal information about your interaction with our Website.
Aggregate information is information that we collect about a group or category of products, services or customers that is not personally identifiable. This may include usage information about your computer, laptop, tablet, mobile phone or other electronic device and your activity using our Website. We may collect information including the Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), pages that you access, referring/exit pages, operating system, resources that you access, date/time stamp and other interactions with our Website. This information can assist us in analyzing trends, providing statistical information and improving our Website.
If we link or associate any information gathered with personal information we treat the combined information as personal information. Otherwise we use and disclose information collected solely by passive means in aggregate form or in a non-personally identifiable form. We may collect, use and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. Where, according to local law, IP addresses and the like are considered personal information, then we treat it as such.
Like the vast majority of website providers, we use various common Internet technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, to collect details about your interactions with our Website. We only collect aggregate information, such as, for example, traffic data, logs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own contractual purposes or otherwise.
Web Analytics – We also collect some information (ourselves or using third party services) using web analytic tools to help us continuously improve our Website and the Products. We use third-party services that use tracking technologies to track non-personally identifiable information about interactions on our Website in the aggregate to capture usage and volume statistics. This information is used to monitor and analyze the use of our Website, to increase our services functionality and for the technical administration.
As always we respect your privacy and do not collect any personally identifiable information through the use of Google or any other third party services. Any information collected is used only for remarketing purposes and will not be used by third-party marketing vendors for any other purpose.
How we use the information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, in the following ways :
- To administer, operate, maintain and improve our services and Website
- To provide you with information, newsletters and products or services that you request from us
- To notify you about any changes or provide you with support
- To carry out our obligations, process and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us such as communications related to payments and changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
- To allow you to purchase and download products and participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so.
- For billing and accounting purposes.
- For internal purposes such as performing research and analysis and to provide anonymous reporting internally or externally
- For marketing and promotional purposes so as to provide you with information about products or services we think you might like. You may opt-out of receiving these communications by following the steps described below.
- For any other purposes that we may disclose to you at the point at which we request your personal information and pursuant to your consent
Once you have registered for the products we reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the products, such as service announcements and administrative messages that are considered part of the product.
Disclosure of your information
- To a member of our group—holding company and its subsidiaries and majority owned affiliates. This information helps us make your customer experience more seamless and efficient by allowing us to improve our marketing efforts to better target customer needs, streamline our processes and consolidate our backend business systems.
- Direct or indirect contractors and service providers we occasionally use to support our business as may be required for example, to fulfill orders, conduct billing/credit card processing provide you with services or perform statistical analysis. Those service providers will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service in accordance with our policies under confidentiality agreements and not for their own purposes.
- Authorized partners, distributors and resellers to fulfill any terms under your licensing and service relationship with us and to provide you with local technical and customer support.
- In the event (whether perspective or actual) of a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of DigitalPWCs assets, in which case personal information held by us about you and our customers will be among the assets transferred to the (prospective) buyer.
- Comply with a law, court order, legal process or other legal obligation.
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of DigitalPWCs, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may disclose your non-private, aggregated or otherwise non-personal information that doesn’t identify you, to our partners or other third parties about how our customers, collectively, use our Website but we do not sell or share any information at the individual level.
Your choices and opt-out
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the information you provide to us. You may elect to opt out of receiving direct marketing or market research information. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information :
- Unsubscribing – In each and every marketing or promotional email that we send to you, there is an ‘unsubscribe’ hyperlink, which you may you use if you wish to ‘opt out’ of and stop receiving email communications from us. The hyperlink will direct you to our website, where upon entering the email address that you no longer wish to receive DigitalPWCs emails, one last confirmation email shall then be sent to the email address you designate. Merely confirm that you do indeed wish to stop DigitalPWCs email’s being sent to you and that email address shall automatically be unsubscribed.
Alternatively you may email us at with your request, stating ’Unsubscribe‘ in the header and what email addresses you wish not to receive DigitalPWC emails and within a reasonable period, we shall ensure that such email addresses are unsubscribed and shall no longer receive any communications from us.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology, and passed to the payment gateway. We will Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password, which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Children under the age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, please do not register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website or send any information about yourself to us. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at
We have implemented reasonable administrative, technical and physical security measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls and strictly controlled. Any payment transactions are encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website and any transmission is at your own risk.
Your California privacy rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to .
Last Update: FEB, 2020